Our VPN app is optimized for Amazon Fire TV Stick devices (gen 2+) and other Android TV devices.
On Amazon Fire Stick devices, you can install it either from Amazon App Store
or by side-loading it (see below).
The guide below includes two methods for side-loading our VPN app. Download
The app must be sideloaded on your Android TV / Fire TV Stick: open Settings > Device > enable the option "Apps from unknown sources" Sideloading the app on Android
If you have an Android phone or tablet connected in the same network (LAN) with your Fire TV Stick, install the app Apps2Fire from Play Store.
1. Download the .apk file on the Android phone/tablet from the download link above
2. After you install Apps2Fire, open its Setup tab to find and add your Fire TV device
3. tap on the "Upload" icon in the upper right corner in Apps2Fire, select the downloaded apk file, then choose to install it on the Fire TV device. Sideloading the app directly
1. Use the Search function on the main screen to find & install the app "Downloader" on your Fire TV Stick device
2. Open the Downloader app, then download the apk from the URL https://vpn.ac/download/vpn.ac-atv.apk
and install it.