Our beta VPN app client is optimized for Amazon Fire TV Stick devices (gen 2+) and other Android TV devices. This guides includes two methods to download and install the VPN app client on Amazon Fire devices. Download
The app must be sideloaded on your Fire TV Stick: open Settings > Device > enable the option "Apps from unknown sources" Sideloading the app on Android
If you have an Android phone or tablet connected in the same network (LAN) with your Fire TV Stick, install the app Apps2Fire from Play Store.
1. Download the .apk file on the Android phone/tablet from the download link above
2. After you install Apps2Fire, open its Setup tab to find and add your Fire TV device
3. tap on the "Upload" icon in the upper right corner in Apps2Fire, select the downloaded apk file, then choose to install it on the Fire TV device. Sideloading the app directly
1. Use the Search function on the main screen to find & install the app "Downloader" on your Fire TV Stick device
2. Open Downloader app, then browse to the URL https://vpn.ac/beta/
and download the apk file, open and install it.