This guide is for setting up WireGuard VPN connections with our service using the official WireGuard app on macOS
- Install the official WireGuard app from Appstore
- Use our wgmanager tool either to generate your keys (recommended) or to provide the pubkey you already have, save the profiles
- Open the WireGuard app and select
Import tunnel(s) from file in the drop-down menu, then locate the server profiles generated and downloaded earlier
- Connect / Disconnect to the profiles listed in the Notification Area when clicking on the WireGuard icon, or from its window using the 'Activate' button.
- Optional step: you may want to enable the 'On Demand' feature which works like a kill switch. To do so, click on the Edit for the selected server profile, and check the corresponding boxes for Ethernet/Wi-Fi.